January is quickly coming to an end, and we are finally getting some winter weather in SE Pennsylvania with temperatures in the teens and the prospect of a bit of snow tomorrow.
Days like this make me long for a fireplace.
Yesterday, as I was trying to finish up this Kaffe zig-zag quilt, I discovered that I had misaligned one of the borders. I spent most of last evening with my trusted friend, the seam ripper, correcting the problem.
Today the quilt top was completed, and I will attempt a better picture when the weather warms up a bit.
I have named it "Indian Summer."
This block for the Autumn Color Project 2012 is now finished and on its way to the
Republic of Moldova.
I am making progress on my CQJP 2013 project. I now have two of these mirror blocks and have started stitching the block that will sit in-between them.
I went out bead shopping the other day, successfully gathering some new beads and ornaments that might make their way onto this wall hanging.
Tomorrow, I will let you know who will receive the jelly roll set of batiks.
Until then, stay warm!